Friday, July 16, 2010

Do These Pants Make Me Look Short?



Critique time! I like these cropped tan pants from LOFT. I've been wearing them for years, they're a great neutral basic.

For some reason, I seem to always wear them with 3/4 length sleeves. Now, like the rest of me, my arms are short and I love 3/4 sleeves. But are cropped pants and cropped sleeves too much?

And should a short girl even be wearing cropped pants? And why am I standing in the exact same way on both days? Let me know what you think, my friends!

2 comments:

  1. I think that a short girl can wear cropped pants; and I think this style suits you very well. I like the fact that it's casual yet carefree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cafe Fashionista. I will continue to wear these pants! I think the shoes help.

    ReplyDelete

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.