Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Breaking Out the Boots

orange sweater from Ann Taylor, brown skirt from LOFT, V Italia boots, necklace from Express, OPI Who Are You Wearing? nail polish

Cooler temperatures are here and my favorite boots are emerging from the closet! I got these boots from Slithers in Lincoln Park about eight years ago. I keep getting them resoled and reheeled and they've held up great! Also the most Goth nail polish I own comes out for Halloween, it's an almost-black purple with a subtle glitter in it. Click for larger photos.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for boots! I have a pair of boots my mom bought me when I was 20 that I still wear all winter.

    I think I have that same Ann Taylor skirt! I got it at a swap I went to a few weeks back and am so excited to pair it with boots this fall. I love the way you styled it (definitely giving me ideas).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angeline! Sooo cool that you have the skirt too! Maybe I'll see it in one of your posts! I got it when I visited the Mall of America several years ago... maybe Fall 2002? It still looks brand new, when I remember to iron it :)

    ReplyDelete

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.