Friday, December 3, 2010

A Touch of Plaid

black jacket by Calvin Klein, pink-and-grey cotton shirt from Victoria’s Secret, high-waisted corduroy pants from Victoria’s Secret, grey croc rainboots by Aquatalia



Sometimes there’s A Story behind The Clothes. Last year, I fell in love with these high-waisted corduroy pants and ordered them from Victoria’s Secret. They are kind of a purplish grey. I didn’t have a lot to wear with them, so I tried finding a top on the same site. Ah, there it was, a perfect lightweight plaid with that same grey running through it. But it was sold out in my size. This is where the amazing eBay comes in. Found the shirt there, new, for around $11. I love it when a plan comes together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.