Wednesday, January 5, 2011

eBay Score, Ft. Lauderdale Shirt, and a Hoodie

7 for all Mankind Josefina jeans, printed top from Georgiou, olive hoodie by DKNY Jeans, Rosegold olive suede booties



Almost all my denim is Joe's Jeans, and I wanted to venture into new brand land. These jeans are Sevens, and this style is a skinny boyfriend: fitted in the leg but roomy in the thigh and hip. This particular wash is being sold for $198 on many different sites, so when I saw these jeans on eBay for $19.99, I put in the first bid. I wasn't the last bidder, but I was able to come away with them for around $38. I love them. My husband dryly asks if I bought them with the holes in them on purpose.

This ruched printed top holds a memory for me, I got it when vacationing with my sister in Ft. Lauderdale, probably six years ago. Does anyone from Florida know of the mall store Georgiou? I got this top and a pair of dark straight leg jeans there.

Click for close-ups!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.