Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Great Snowboot Debate!

black cashmere sweater by Magaschoni, almond button-up by Calvin Klein, black pants from LOFT, snowboots by Sperry Top-Sider, necklace from White House, Black Market


Time to show off my fabulous new almond suede-and-leather snowboots! I won them on the fab blog, Midtown Girl. A little slouchy, a lot warm. Of course, these are wearing-to-work boots, meaning I packed my shoes and changed into them once I arrived at the office. I keep trying to convince my husband of the necessity of this, but he doesn't want to do it. It turns into a debate every time there is a lot of rain or snow. I don't want to ruin my shoes. He doesn't want the hassle of carrying shoes with him, or the wasted time changing his shoes when he arrives somewhere. I should tell him, hey, if Mr. Rogers did it, so can you! Maybe next time. Click for larger photos!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah!!Great great boots!! xxx

    www.meencantamiropa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your boots and necklace!

    P.S. I’m having a giveaway on my blog, check it out if you’d like:
    http://ssecondskin.blogspot.com/2011/01/csn-stores-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone for sharing your love of my new boots! Going to check out your blogs now...

    ReplyDelete

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.