Thursday, May 19, 2011

eBay Guilt

100_0237_2

taupe shirtdress by Calvin Klein, earrings from Anthropologie, sandals by Eric Michael

Picture 1

I was seduced by the dark side of eBay this morning. Behold, Joe's Jeans The Pant, a grey cargo pant, new with tags, purchased at Saks. Cost: $12.99 with free shipping. How can I resist you, grey relaxed cargo pants? I don't even think you're in style any more, and I don't think I can wear you to work. What am I doing? I have a problem: if it's a fave designer (I have about 6 pairs of Joe's Jeans already) and it's like 90% off, I can't turn the other cheek. When they arrive, I'll be sure to post them and get your opinion if it was a waste of $13 or a total score!

2 comments:

  1. Cute dress! Ebay is way too addicting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your dress and I bet those pants will look great on you. Happy Friday, kisses

    ReplyDelete

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.