Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Same but Different

100_0226_2

long crochet sweater from The Limited, yellow t-shirt from Nordstroms, pants from LOFT, necklace from Anthropologie, Ray-Ban aviator sunglasses, Matisse woven oxfords

100_0225_2


100_0227_2

Here is another outfit featuring a long, open-weave sweater (see the first here). But it's a really really old sweater, I got it over 11 years ago, but rarely wear it. It is feeling a little Handmaiden-Padme-The-Phantom-Menace-Tatooine/Michael-Kors-Summer-2011 to me. I made it work-appropriate by adding a jacket. And Oliver the stray joined me on the porch this morning. Doesn't he look handsome in his blue collar?

3 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! So casual chic :) Your cat is adorable haha. He does look handsome!

    <3 Belly B

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely outfit and the sweater looks great! Your Olives it totally cute. Aww.. Have a great day
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Belly B, I know, a cat makes every blog better. :)

    Thanks Diana! I appreciate you stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.