Monday, June 6, 2011

Current/Elliott Steal!

DSC00002_2


DSC00004_2

DSC00005_2

DSC00003_2

Current/Elliott boyfriend jeans in New Worn Wash, navy t-shirt by Vince, Tory Burch sneakers, Nixon watch, OPI On Collins Ave. nail polish

Our camera is fixed and outfit posts are BACK! Thanks for your patience. Here's a cat photo.

I have wanted a pair of Current/Elliott boyfriend jeans since they came out a while ago, maybe two years? But they are waaaay out of my denim budget. However I went to TJ Maxx last weekend, and I've decided I love TJ Maxx. There was a pair of Current/Elliotts for $29. In my size. In addition, I found this super-soft and flattering Vince tee for $25, usually it costs $60. But don't bring that up to my husband. And I got a new haircut and I really don't want to talk about it.

This is Oliver the cat, who we are still trying to find a home for. If you live in St. Louis and would love a laid-back, low-maintence, friendly cat, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.