Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Nail Polish Hiatus

DSC00111_2

DSC00112_2

wrap top by Sunny Leigh, cropped pants from LOFT, Matisse woven oxfords, necklace by Elephant Heart

My nails are horribly cracked. I have cut most of them down to the quick, and they are still splitting. Years of nail polish can do that I guess! So I'm gonna take a couple of weeks off from wearing any polish. I hate it because there are so many colors I want to wear on my nails, but when they're damaged the polish doesn't last long.

My good friend got this top for me for my birthday last year. I wore a cardigan over it to work.

It was a really nice weekend here, and we got a lot done. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday, my friends!

1 comment:

  1. It's always good to take a nail polish hiatus, sometimes you need to let them breathe.

    http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.