Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Slouchy Skinny

DSC00166_2

thrifted red blouse from Timeless Authentic Garments (St. Louis), Joe's Jeans The Pant skinny cargo, Nixon watch, Enzo Angiolini cream heels, Preston & York snakeprint belt

I know, my bangs are doing that thing where they stick out from my head. I'm getting my hair cut on Saturday and hopefully will return to wearing it down again. Overall, I like this outfit because the top is a little big and the pants have a fitted cut. If they were in a catalog, it would read: "Relaxed through waist and hip, fitted through thigh and leg." Which translates to, they'll be fine around your waist, but they're gonna be tight in the leg. I know catalogspeak!

1 comment:

  1. I love red and grey together.. such an underrated colour combination in comparison to pink and grye, but i much much much prefer it!

    - ps i love your choice for the shopbop giveaway. the pattern on that shirt is amazing! good luck!

    X

    ReplyDelete

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.