Tuesday, August 9, 2011

That's How I Roll

DSC00192_2

DSC00196_2

cream corduroy jacket from Guess, pants from LOFT, t-shirt from Ann Taylor, onyx heart necklace from Tiffany & Co., Eric Michael espadrilles, Zoya Gwin nail polish

The minute I say something is not in style, it becomes stylish. Take for example the rolled pant. Last year, my shortie sister asked me if she should roll her too-long pants or get them hemmed. I emphatically told her that the only rolled pants around were boyfriend jeans, and that rolled pants were not stylish, and that she should get them hemmed. Within a week I started seeing rolled pants all over the place! And here I am eating my words by rolling these work pants.

OK, so here is an experiment. Paisley prints are not in style. GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.