Thursday, October 20, 2011

Possibly Perfect Pants

DSC00431_2

sweater from Rugby (Ralph Lauren), Jimmy pants by Bishop of Seventh, Repetto flats, onyx heart necklace from Tiffany & Co., OPI You Don't Know Jacques nail polish

Behold, a new pair of pants! These are grey straight-legs with a bit of stretch, and they are possibly perfect: fitting snug but not tight, even through the thigh, low-rise, and can be rolled or worn long with heels.

Can we talk about knee-high stockings for a second, my friends? I always need nude knee-highs to wear with flats and heels in the fall and winter. Last year I paid $16 for one pair of Falke nude knee-highs. They were so delicate, they developed runs and holes in 2-3 wears. I still wore them, but then this year I replaced them with HUE knee-highs, two for around $11. These HUEs win! They are  sturdier and do not leave marks around my calves at the end of the day. So those are the ones I recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.