Monday, December 12, 2011

My Blog Hiatus


Hello to my faithful readers!

I am taking a break from blogging for a few months. Not only is the cold weather settling in, which makes outfit photos difficult, but I don't have much to share in the way of exciting style, it is mostly outfit repeats at this point. So rather than trying too hard to make it work, I'd rather do less posts of better quality. So you may see a post from time to time, but overall I would hate for you to visit each day and be disappointed at the lack of new content.

Let me leave you with these amazing words of wisdom from Luke 12:

Then {Jesus} said to them, “Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; life does not consist in an abundance of possessions.”

And he told them this parable: “The ground of a certain rich man yielded an abundant harvest. He thought to himself, ‘What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops.’

“Then he said, ‘This is what I’ll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store my surplus grain. And I’ll say to myself, “You have plenty of grain laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry.”’

“But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?’

“This is how it will be with whoever stores up things for themselves but is not rich toward God.”


May you be rich towards God during this Christmas season, and all through 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.