Sunday, September 2, 2012

My Chambray Shirt

DSC00839_2

DSC00833_2

DSC00837_2

Soft-wash denim shirt from Banana Republic, crochet skirt from Wet Seal (old), Naturalizer sandals, Nixon watch

I have been looking for a chambray shirt for a while now. Of course, I have my husband's chambray, but I wanted something a little more fitted. After comparing shirts from Isabella Oliver, J. Crew, and Madewell, I went with this one from Banana Republic. I wanted the denim to be darker and bluer, not a faded wash, because it made the shirt dressier and work-appropriate.

Here I wore it to church with the crochet skirt and these great sandals.

1 comment:

  1. Love the denim shirt you got! looks great!! i picked up one for myself from forever21 last week. i already know i'll get to use it a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.