Thursday, December 27, 2012

Wearing Red with Green

DSC01217_2

DSC01219_2

DSC01223_2

olive green military jacket from Lulus.com, red ribbed turtleneck by Lauren Ralph Lauren, Joe's Jeans,  olive Rosegold suede booties

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas, my friends! Among many other items, I received this red turtleneck from my husband, and a bunch of Sephora OPI nail polishes, to be featured later on the blog.

I finally got an oversized military jacket, and it may be at the end of the trend, but I look forward to wearing it as a casual coat. All of my other coats are dressier.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, a reminder!
    I have to get an M-65 field jacket in green.
    It's been on my list forever and I keep putting it off.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love the look of an olive green with a crimson shade - this is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.