Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Grey and Gold with New White Sandals

DSC01130-2

Shoes_2

DSC01134_2

sweater by Pink Tartan, knit blazer by Majestic, A-line skirt from LOFT, Belle by Sigerson Morrison sandals

Today I wore this outfit that features light grey, dark grey, white, a touch of yellow at the collar and a touch of gold on my feet. I love my blazer but it is a little formless and saggy.

I have been looking for white leather sandals for two summers now. I wanted a low heel, a non-thong style with lots of coverage that I could wear to work. I think I finally found them, though they are a bit casual with their gladiator style. I will be happy when the ankle-strap shoe trend passes, I think ankle straps make me look shorter and are not always comfortable. Enjoy your day my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.